New

Usergroup: Member

Total Links: 0
Total Comments: 1

Trader Rating: 0

Posted 09/09/08 - 08:15:47:
Subject: terrible service
quote post
I ordered my husband a package on 8/14 and received email confirmation to allow 10 business days for delivery On 8/15 my account was charged and as of 9/9 the package has not been delivered. I keep getting the run around and now they are saying my husband will not get the package until 9/19. That is over a month late. The prison mailroom states that they are the worst company to work with and if they had it their way they would not accept packages from them. But becasue they are an approved vendor they don't have a choice. You do have a choice and I would not recommend this company they don't even care that my husband has done without becasue of their delay. I asked for the owner and was told he only works on Tues & Wed and does not have a company email. I have left multiple messages all have gone unanswered. I would not recommend this company to provide any service to your loved one.
tammy christian
Posted 10/05/08 - 20:52:58:
quote post
mad I have tried to contact this company 35 times by phone. on one occasion they answered the phone, said the computer was down, and would calo me right back, of course they never did. I called about an order that was returned to them, They owe me money which has never been returned to me. I have emailed them 25 times and even written letters. This company offers the worst customer service possible. now all the web sites are down. this company looks as though it is going out of business. I will be filing a complaint with the better business bureau. madmadmadmadmad
t christian
Posted 10/05/08 - 20:57:01:
Subject: poor service!!!!!!
quote post
mad this company is horrible. they never answer the phone, e-mails or correspondence. They owe me money and of course never get back to me. This company oafferes the worst custoimer service possible, and probably on the verge of going out of nusiness. My advice---save yourself a headache and go through a known vender.
Search thread for
Download thread as

Quick Reply
Your Name:
Your Comment:

smiling face wink grin cool nod sticking out tongue raised eyebrow confused shocked shaking head disapproval rolling eyes sad mad

Click a smilie to insert it into your message. You may use WSN Codes in your message.
Anti-Spam Image:
Type the letters and numbers shown on the left into the box on the right (this is to prevent automated submissions).
security image

Contact the Administration

Site Map

This site uses Thumbshots previews